Friday, October 21, 2011

Still alive. I promise.

I know I've been horrible about updating this thing lately. I'm still alive, just working overtime to finish [REDACTED], which I will soon be able to un-redact. My artist sent me another version of the cover image this evening, and it's nearly complete and looks stunning. Sorry for the extended tease, but the wait will be just a little longer, I promise.

In the meantime, everyone should check out Terra Nova, as it is a highly entertaining show and I'm hoping it will get renewed for more seasons.

Also planning to catch the pilot of Once Upon A Time, as I'm slightly obsessed with fairy tale remakes.

And super-jealous of peeps at Blizzcon. Though I'm interested to see WoW!Pandas. :D

*heads back to the writer's cave*

No comments:

Post a Comment