Sunday, October 30, 2011

Laying down the gauntlet

So, I've had some people tell me already that they're really excited about what they've read of Atticus so far and wondering how to get more. Well, the obvious way is to wait for release day (which I definitely think will be sometime in November, by the way), but for those who can't wait that long, here's another option:

You guys want more story. I want more readers. So I propose we work together and achieve both goals. If you guys can get 25 people to either share the post "The Unveiling" on Facebook or "+1" it, I'll make another snippet public. Any combination of Facebook shares and +1s will do. If you Share it on Facebook, leave me a comment letting me know you've done it if you're not on my friends list there. You should friend me, by the way.

So, 25 shares / +1s for me, more story for you. Sound like a deal?

Also, I've been informed that the editing notes are visible at the end of the prologue and first chapter. I don't see them, but I will fix this problem tomorrow.

That's all for now. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment