Monday, May 14, 2012

EMPOWERED Guest Post!






Today I'm proud to host fellow author Darlene Jones (that'd be the lady on the camel). She's here promoting her new book Empowered, which launches on May 16! So you might say I'm empowering her to bring you Empowered. Though really, you'd probably only say that if you're lame.

Anyway!

Darlene, take it away!



EMPOWERED by Darlene Jones

Synopsis:
 
The power of Jasmine’s childhood visions convince her that she cannot be harmed. But trusting these visions can lead her into danger, possibly even death. Jasmine pursues Victor relentlessly, believing he is her soulmate. But, the visions promise much more than a lover. They warn of a threat to Jasmine’s perfect life. She will wrestle with unknown forces that drive her, and with the knowledge that she has lived before. Who was she in that other life? Why is she so sure she is invincible? Where will her beliefs lead?


And Yves? He is the celestial being assigned to watch over her, and to provide the people to protect her. He must experience again the agony of losing the woman he loves to another as Jasmine and her lover fulfill their destiny. Will Yves jeopardize his rise in power by going to her on Earth? Will he give up his love? Or …


Bio:

Initially, I intended to write “a” novel. The story and characters took over and the ending of EMBATTLED demanded another. EMPOWERED is that “other.” I've always believed we can't be the only beings existing in the vastness of the universe, There must be others “out there somewhere” and I'd like to believe they're not all that different from us. Those beliefs are reflected in my writing. My novels stay, for the most part, within the realities of our world, but I've found that I love the magic the sci-fi element of other beings could bring to a story.


Links:

Amazon:



My website: www.emandyves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment