Monday, February 6, 2012

And the hits just keep on comin'!

Friends-
In the last few days, Atticus for the Undead got some new reviews from some fellow authors! I thought I would share some of the highlights with you.

"This was a fun read with characters we can all identify with and like and in this novel even the bad guys are slightly off center and humorous." Parent's Little Black Book

"When John sent me this book to review he brazenly stated, 'I'm fairly confident that if you start this one, you won't be able to stop. :)" I thought, okay, we'll see. Well, I'm happy to say he was absolutely right! ... This novel is one of the best I've read in years." (5 stars!) Lorraine Nelson

"... If you enjoy a good paranormal story or any or all of the TV series and/or movie series, True Blood, the Walking Dead and or the quirky Shaun of the dead you'll enjoy this book from the prospective [sic] of their defence lawyer. This is an engrossing book that I just had to continue reading until its conclusion." (4.5 stars!) Sheilagh Lee "S.G. Lee"

Join the team at McClain & Gamble! (Atticus for the Undead is now available on the Kindle Lending Library!)

No comments:

Post a Comment