Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hunter Has Another Satisfied Client

Readers continue to be impressed by Hunter's return to the courtroom! The blog Urban Fantasy Reviews gave us their thoughts on the novel on Saturday, April 20th. (Despite the date, I'm fairly certain that the reviewer wasn't high while reading the book!)

Here's just a snippet of what UFR had to say:

"Identity Theft did not disappoint me in the least. I think part of the reason I found this book so enjoyable was that Hunter is a really complex character. He didn't just take a character exactly like the one from the first book and throw him into a new situation. He really gave Hunter some depth, Hunter had some really hard things to deal with, and ended up taking a different course and going to work with his father. I think this actually ended up adding a lot of dimension to Hunter as a character."

You can read the full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment