Saturday, October 26, 2013

Good news!

Friends,

I have just received word that On The Bird books (all of them) will soon be on Oyster! This means that you, or your friends, or your enemies, or that girl you had a crush on in high school who never knew you existed, can read them for FREE! And when they do, I STILL GET PAID! What's not to like?

I'm not sure when exactly the books will go up on Oyster, I'm not sure, but it could be as soon as Monday. For those not familiar with the service, Oyster is basically Netflix for books. You pay a small monthly fee (I think it's $9.95), and in return, you can read any book in their library for no additional charge. Said library contains over 100,00 books, including self-publishers like me and best-sellers like Neal Stephenson or Kevin J. Anderson. Sounds like a good deal to me--what do you think?

Also, I'm proud to announce that an audio-book version of my novel Atticus for the Undead is on the way. I'm not sure of the exact release date yet, but it will either be December of this year or early 2014. Audiobook versions of my other books may follow, so stay tuned for information about that.


And, of course, my new book Flickers (Weaver Saga #3) goes live Dec. 10, 2013 on Amazon and Smashwords! Are you excited yet? Well, are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment