Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Information about [REDACTED]

So, the  word count on my new novel, [REDACTED], a story about [REDACTED], stands at 20,136 at the moment.  I'm going to try really hard to finish it by the end of October and have it in your hands (or on your Kindle?)  early-to-mid-November, though obviously that depends on my schedule at the day job, among other things.

I also  got the initial sketch for the cover art today, and wow is it awesome. I'm not gonna show it here yet -- I'll do that when the novel is closer to completion. But suffice it to say that I'm very happy with what I saw and am excited for the book's release.

Stay tuned.

P.S. Am I driving all of you crazy with the suspense yet?

P.P.S. While I certainly encourage picking up Weaver, I'd also encourage people not to forget about my short story, The Antlerbury Tales, which should appeal to anyone who is a fan of traditional fantasy or  roleplaying games. Abandon hope (of not bursting out laughing),  all ye who enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment